CLICK

ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

days pass slowly, ft. viviana ♥
ASLAUG BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 03:54 PM
QUOTE.  

dearest viviana,
@viviana lannister

You know, there's so many things I always want to tell you, but whenever it comes to writing them down on a piece of paper, I keep forgetting. It's not that I don't want to tell them to you, I just... well, I believe I may be somewhat anxious that you will judge me for all of my silly, childish thoughts.

I'm overthinking things again, aren't I? I always do, it's what I'm best at.

How's life been treating you? I certainly hope everything is fine and that I am just being silly, trusting this silly gut feeling or whatever it is called.

aslaug.
PM.
^
viviana lannister
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 03:54 AM
QUOTE.  

Dearest Aslaug,
@ASLAUG BARATHEON

Your words worry me. Did something happen? Did a man approach you with some peculiar request one more time? Let me know if something happened, and I'll try to support you the best as I can. Some situations are still a mystery to me, and if you knew how many silly thoughts could cross my mind… I'm not as strong as you think, but I've some infuriating people that I secretly see as my pillars.

Life has been pretty turbulent lately. I left Casterly Rock, and I'm staying in King's Landing for now. It may be a sign that I should look for a proper closure this time.

What about you? Will you come to King's Landing for the Harvest Feast? I hope we could meet and talk even for a brief moment.

Viviana.
PM.
^
ASLAUG BARATHEON
 Posted: Oct 18 2017, 03:48 AM
QUOTE.  

dearest viviana,
@viviana lannister

We both know that I am not exactly the most approachable bachelorette in the Seven Kingdoms. By the gods, I am certain my father and mother both do everything they can to ensure that I get a good match that will benefit the Stormlands, but is marriage really all there is to this world? It got me thinking and perhaps there is truth in everything you've been trying to tell me in the past. Rules, perhaps, are not always meant to be followed.

But you are strong, Viviana, stronger than any I have seen before. You're no crybaby like me, you know what you want to do and then you just DO IT. No turning back. I often find myself looking back at previous decisions and I wonder, at times, if it wouldn't have been better to pick otherwise.

You're in King's Landing?! Then we MUST meet, dear, I cannot wait to see you!

You take good care of yourself, you hear me? You're my hero.

aslaug.
PM.
^
viviana lannister
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 06:02 AM
QUOTE.  

Dearest Aslaug,
@ASLAUG BARATHEON

How have you been?
I hoped meeting you at the Melee finals, but I think we just missed each other.

Have you heard about the King and his final decision? What does your House think about it?
If you're still in King's Landing, you should be careful. It seems macabre events are happening. Sadly, this Harvest Feast looked like the feast of The Stranger.

Viviana.
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

a resource community face in the crowd UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED All of Me ♥ Ataraxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Simple and Clean STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Yuri Roleplay Rise of the Believers DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay FABLE Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You RAINBOW CONNECTION realm of the seven realm of the seven realm of the seven

welcome back,