CLICK

ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

A Letter from a Concerned Citizen
Misha
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 05:30 AM
QUOTE.  

Okay, then.

So I understand that this site's activity has been extremely low the past few weeks due to many factors including the holidays as well as school being in session. However, the level of inactivity has given me as well as sae cause for concern, even given the site's recent hiatus.

I just wanted to come on here and look for a little bit of reassurance from others: Who is still genuinely interested in roleplaying on this site and plans to stay on? I just want to get some communication and dialogue going on this, that people are still invested in staying here. What are your plans?

Please respond.

PM.
^
Sae
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 06:07 AM
QUOTE.  

I'm planning to stay although I've been stuck between posting or not posting due to the inactivity in the IC or OOC zones. Sometimes you're not that sure, and it turns into a 'wait and see' situation *shrug*.

A small group of active players would be still fine. There are always possibilities to find plots and play after all.
PM.
^
TOPPA
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 10:09 AM
QUOTE.  

I am still interested, obviously.

I'm currently taking a break from the site to figure out exactly what makes other sites work, and what we're missing. Right now I'm considering how much we need tochange. For example, I think that I should use the currency but not have it be focused on units, I thhink the military system was kind of off.

I also need to find a coder who is willing to help me out with revamping the site outlook, that is a little more difficult, but if I pay a commission it should be fine.

I am also worried about staff, activity and whatnot is low at the moment yes, but if I reopen the site and it's the same as before, it's not going to work out.

These are what I'm thinking about now, but I will be working on the site. I don't mind if the site is small either, I just want to make it so that it works.

PM.EMAIL.  
^
Sheep
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:08 PM
QUOTE.  

I'm also still interested!

Writing for me just takes a lot of mental energy, and most of the time recently (due to holidays and etc) on top of work (loads of people from the studio took vacations in December, which means for the ones who stayed, we gotta work to cover their ass ((with OT pay ofcourse))), I've spent it all either on outings, heavy reading, watching lectures, or writing the script for my short film. I'm sorry for anyone I'm currently in a thread in, there's not much excuse except that I decided to prioritize more important things in my life right now.

That being said the load should be dying down soonish. Though I am planning to work on the short film late January so that sill take up tons of time. hmm... I'm gonna say my best answer is that when things clear up I'll be posting a lot more. I also wouldn't mind if the site is small as long as it works.
PM.
^
Nyxxlith
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:36 PM
QUOTE.  

I'm still here!

I've just had little time to post since with my two hospitality jobs I've been doing about 62 hours per week (we don't even get OT lol). It's not just the holidays but Summer here so it's extremely busy for my industry. When I'm not working atm all I'm doing is laying in front of Netflix and then sleeping >.<

The next two weeks are even worse with my work hours going up to 70 due to someone quitting. I'm trying to get a balance between working and actually having time for hobbies and a social life but right now I'm failing at it hahaha. I am still working on finding that balance though. So I am intending on still writing (I'm also trying to SAVE all the money I'm earning and RP is the perfect free hobby to help)My apologies on the ridic long waits for posts.
PM.
^
Nomics
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 08:49 AM
QUOTE.  

I'm in it to win it.

Only thing is I've no characters on site yet, and with the registry hold I can't really do much. I have the time, energy and the muse to get some writing done, so I just need green lights and I'm a go!
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

a resource community face in the crowd UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED All of Me ♥ Ataraxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Simple and Clean STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Yuri Roleplay Rise of the Believers DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay FABLE Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You RAINBOW CONNECTION realm of the seven realm of the seven realm of the seven

welcome back,