RAIN DOWN ON ME | M, FT. PRINCE BARATHEON
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 01:16 AM
QUOTE.  

i'll be here to hold your hand
Because you're my king and I'm your lionheart
TAG: GARETH BARATHEON

NOTES: CLICHE SCENE STARTS NOW.

She couldn’t remember a single time in her life where she had experienced so much rain. Not even when she and Gareth had traveled through various countries with varying climates and atmospheres. Naida had barraged the prince with a cascade of questions before they had arrived in the Stormlands to assure herself she would feel acquainted enough with the land that had produced and sustained her lover. Still, the Lyseni found herself awed at the fact the rain had not subsided since they arrived in Westeros, more specifically at the keep of House Baratheon. Storm’s End was more aptly named than the bedslave could have ever imagined.

Naida had scarcely seen Gareth since his return to his family, his castle, and his country but she did not go out seeking his presence. There were many matters he needed to tend to, she was aware of this and assured he was constantly occupied. But her inquiries, remarks, and general captivation of the unfamiliar land were left to continue to grow until she felt as if they would burst through her chest. Naida had a handmaiden Gareth had instructed to offer his paramour abetment but she was hesitant to act uninhibitedly towards the young woman. The attention and company were appreciated but the bastard ultimately kept her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek when they spent time together.

She had told the handmaiden, whose name was Mayra, to draw her a bath one overcast afternoon. Rain continued to batter against the amply fortified castle, but the ground it stood upon was sodden from the copious amount of water it had absorbed. Naida’s bronze skin striking against the pallor that had settled over the keep, made even more apparent by the heavily Dornish inspired garments clinging to her physique. She had moved with haste from her bedchambers, allowing her bare feet to carry her throughout the complex layout of Storm’s End. She hadn’t committed the extensiveness of the fortress to her memory and ultimately somehow found herself standing before the main courtyard, unabandoned and battered by the relentless torrents of rainfall.

Spontaneity struck the amethyst haired foreigner, whose whimsical strides led her to the center of the abandoned clearing. She was soaked to the bone in a matter of seconds, the linen fabric of her garments bonded to her skin and her lofty tresses weighed down by the rain. The droplets of water glistened against the sheen of her skin, transforming Naida into an ethereal scene to behold. Her head tilted up towards the sunless sky and she began to twirl around in a slow, unhurried circle. The melodious trill of laughter that sounded from her lips carried through the uninhabited courtyard.

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 03:41 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

Naida Sand

He hated politics, his return back home had not changed that about himself. But remarkable he found it less tedious and drawn out as he did before. Peraps it was the feeling of familiarity, or perhaps it was because he had a wider understanding of how fortunate he was, either way, while he still did not relish the idea of writing letters to his vassal, it did not illicit a physical feeling to retch as he read the damn things.

He missed the freedom on his voyages, the long endless nothing on the open sea, the smell of salt in the air. He missed being able to look at new cultures in the daytime, only worried the manner of which to get the next meal. He missed the long, sweaty nights of wine and Naida. But there was something to like about the concept of safety and security as well.

Storms were common, shockingly, in the Stormlands, and the weather changed from bright to overcast within seconds. It was exactly this type of storm that broke Gareth's attention from his letter writing. The sound of pattering rain striking against solid stone walls, striking the glass, reminded him of a storm in the middle of the night, when he woke and felt Naida's body against his. As he looked through the window, he could almost see the gentle wisp of Naida's body dancing in the rain.

Then Gareth blinked, and realized that was actually her.

"Oh, gods dammit." Gareth quickly ran out his office. Three minutes later, he launched open the door to the patio. "Naida!" Gareth yelled out, as the rain drenched him. Each drop struck like thick globulets rather than the misty shower of the sea. Thunder roared as lightning struck in the far off ocean, wind whipped against their clothes, as Gareth watched the thin, silky fabric of her body be swept against the whipping winds, revealing beautiful bronze skin for all to see.

Wrapping his arms around Naida over her shoulders, he held her frame against his, shield her from the rain. "What are you doing? You're going to catch a cold."

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 02:01 AM
QUOTE.  

NOTES: CLICHE SCENE STARTS NOW.

It felt liberating to feel the rain uninhibitedly pouring down on her, drenching her in the sensation of freedom she had become drunk off of while journeying with Gareth. Wanderlust was her essence, the Cobalt was the passage to every dream her paramour entertained, and the lord was the home she had never she was yearning to call her own. Their travels had concluded and Storm’s End was know their sanctuary, but their reveries were not given a place to dwell within the walls of the Baratheon’s keep. Beneath the gloominess of the pewter sky, Naida Sand was reminded of the memories created and cherished throughout their excursions of Essos and beyond.

She continued to spin in unhurried, exuberant circles, allowing herself to drown in the recollection of four years spent collecting knowledge of the world while also growing familiar with the man she unknowingly regarded as her lover. The Lyseni was invigorated by the daft decision she had made, crystalline droplets drenching the young woman until she couldn’t keep from shivering. Naida disregarded her body’s pleas to return to a dry and temperate location, her laughter continuing to airily drift throughout the castle halls as if it now possessed a mind of its own. The tempest desired to see the woman retreat to safety, stirring up a clamor of ear splitting thunder and a radiant bolt of lightning set its intention on colliding with the uneasy waters of the sea.

The storm didn’t seem to know that Naida was enchanted by nature and its inexplicable forces more than anything else the realm could have presented to her.

She was entirely mystified, unaware of her paramour cutting through the intensity of the shower to consume the petiteness of her form. Effectively guarded from the onslaught, she raised a dainty hand to delicate swipe away the drops clouding her vision. It was an unnecessary act since the bedslave had been able to identify the pacifying hold as belonging to the man she adored. “Gareth!” she exclaimed, foregoing the proper honorific, pulling away from him blithely but her hands latched onto his firmly. Naida was little but resolute, continuing her slow circles as she urged her prince to follow her languid action. “And what of it? This storm is divine! Won’t you dance with me?” Naida’s Lyseni accent proposed to him, the words a pleasant harmony as she gave her lover a begging stare.

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 07:34 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

Naida Sand

The storm raged in the background as heavy rain pattered against the two's forms. Gareth's clothes, freeshly cleaned and dried, starched, had been soaked to its core already, his shirt becoming transparent, his hair mopped to the side. On any occassion, this would be a shitty situation, but for some reason, he couldn't find a means to complain whenever he was around Naida.

But fuck it was pretty cold out here.

Gareth's hold on his slippery bedslave was rather short, as the woman unfurled hersoulf out of his arms and grabbed his hand, tugging him to dance with her. Gareth peered towards the castle and the doors. At some point he was logically thinking that this was not worth the potential of catching a flu, but on the other hand, he could never resist Naida's fun loving nature. Attempting to suppress a grin, he replied, "Since when were you so bold in addressing me by my first name?" He chuckled, then realised he chuckled, then corrected his face.

"...Alright, only for a while though." Gareth said. The storm sucked, for him at least, but with her infectious personality, he wasn't going to kill it for a short while. Without warning, Gareth released his grip on Naida's hands, "Hmph." He said, folding his hands across his chest, pretending to be mad... before launching himself forward. Firm hands lifted the girl's petite body into the air, Gareth's frame squeezed against Naida's as he spun her in circles in the air, as thunder struck in the distance and the raindrops intensified.

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 11:56 PM
QUOTE.  

NOTES: 2 SASSY 4 U

Naida’s cheeks flushed brightly when he commented on her abrupt display of audacity, the shade evident despite the copper shade of her skin. It was undeniable that the pair had ascended far beyond the civility and proper manner of addressing nobility, but it wasn’t often she felt brazen enough to address him as if his status was equal to her own. The peculiarity of their current situation seemed to have spread to her core, causing the bedslave to glance towards her paramour loftily with her chin slightly lifted as she looked to him. “I’m Naida, a noble of Lyseni. Doesn’t that make me your equal, Gareth?” she retorted to him, astounded she had been able to restrain herself from laughing incessantly.

Her eyes welled up with glee when the Prince of Storms conceded to her plea, even though it seemed to be a reluctant agreement. This was not an uncommon occurrence; the same situation had unfolded a number of times as the pair roved through Essos and beyond. He would agree to the outlandish suggestions Naida proposed, though this particular request was mild compared to the other ideas her mind was able to create. “W-what? You can’t agree...and then look at me as if I accidentally killed your beloved hound,” she whined to him once she registered the astringent look that had settled upon his face. Her elation transformed into dread and the woman felt the bottom of her stomach begin to plummet. Gareth wasn’t heartless enough to torment her with feigned emotions, was he?

She let out a shriek of bewilderment, unexpectedly lifted in the air but her concerns were immediately soothed by the amorous action. Her hands scrambled to place themselves onto his shoulders, steadying herself in Gareth’s grasp as he began to spin her in balletic circles. Her tresses encircled around the pair, acting like a partition that separated the pair from the world surrounding them. Glancing down at him, Naida lifted one of her hands from his shoulder to delicately wipe away the droplets beginning to pool on his face. The look on her face was enchanted as she became fixated at the sight of her lover. “I promise I’ll personally care for you if you become ill, Prince Baratheon. But the rest of the castle might spite me for whatever sickness befalls you,” she cooed to him.

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 05:02 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

Naida Sand

"Ahh, you would be my lady. But I am a prince now, not that that matters." Gareth snorted derisively at his own title. He did not dislike it, he just did not care much for the trappings of powers. "Beside's you're mine, so you'll call me whatever I want you to call me." He stuck his tongue out.

Gareth laughed briefly at Naida's joyful screech. He couldn't help but feel better about the whole situation, Naida had the effect of making his worries go away, if just for a moment. Even if it was in torrential downpour, Gareth didn't mind. As he finished spinning her in circles, Gareth gently put her back on her feet.

Soft hands caressed sun dark skin, her touch gently wipingthe water from his face. "I'll need the Maester if I get sick bunny." Gareth stated, before breaking a ghost of a smile, "But you'll be by my side, and that's more important to me."

Gareth's hands gently slid across her slippery wet skin, lubricated by the damp water, her light, semi-transparent garb dampened and revealed her full figure to him. To be honest, it was one of the reasons he was afraid shee'd be out, being dressed like that with her looks, she looked like a walking treat for any soldier, servant, or thief. When she was with Gareth, she was safe, but if not... he didn't want to think about that.

Gareth's fingers parted her hair, brushing aside any obstructions to her comely features. His thumb gently slid against her lower lip as his indeex finger tilted her chin upwards to look into his eyes., before trailing down the rest of her body. "Hmm. I'm hungry, and now I need a bath. Go get the pool ready, I'm going to get our dinner prepared in the room."

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 06:31 PM
QUOTE.  

NOTES: SHE A GOOD LIL BEDSLAVE

She couldn’t keep from smiling slightly when his face contorted at he use of his proper honorific. He had always been a prince in her eyes but that was nothing she needed to relay to the eldest Baratheon. Giving him an intent nod, Naida’s own tongue hung out of her mouth to match Gareth’s whimsicality. “You are right, you entirely own me. So, tell me: what would you like to be called?”

There were no concerns or pressing matters when she was in Gareth’s company. He caused the world to melt away, allowing her to solely focus on him until they departed. The bedslave became distressed when he was absent from her side but it had been a necessary factor to her adjust to once they had arrived at Storm’s End. He was the crown prince and oversaw crucial matters while his paramour was a bedslave charading as an individual of an esteemed caliber. The hoax didn’t matter because her feelings for him were far from a farce. Naida refrained from giving a tiny frown when he placed her back onto the ground, but the pair was soaked to the bone while the storm showed no signs of lessening its intensity. “Will I be? I hope so, since I’ve hardly seen you since we arrived here,” she spoke to him but the joviality depicted on her face was unfaltering.

The Lyseni hummed softly as Gareth’s hands navigated over her form, assessing the ample features she boasted beneath her translucent garments. Her articles of clothing were typically opaque but the drenched element of their current situation assured every curve and asset was currently displayed. Her head tilted obligingly, staring at him adoringly as he instructed her with his desired proceeding of events. “Of course, I’ll go to your quarters now. I’ll see you soon,” she purposely spoke, her accent crooning to him before she lowered her head and pressed her lips fleeting against his knuckles.

Naida had memorized the various paths to his quarters, wholly concentrated on arriving to his quarters before Gareth joined her. She was accustomed to drawing baths, often having been assigned the task while they had been out on their travels throughout Essos. The bedslave slipped into his quarters, shivering slightly but welcoming the warmth within the castle walls. The preheated water was filled in the largest wooden pale the young woman could carry, warming up the the water within the basin in combination with the heated stones placed underneath the tub. Naida had concluded Gareth’s request before entered the quarters, her back turned to the doors as she began to unfasten the garments wrapped around the top of her form as she peeled it slowly off her form.

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 01:48 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

NAIDA SAND

"What I want to be called?" Gareth said raising an eyebrow. He was not particularly fond of honorifics in general, he did not like prince, he didn't have much of a preference. Gareth was honestly fine to him, he just enjoyed poking fun at Naida. Anything that makes you happy. He thought to himself. "In front of everyone, Prince. If it's just us, I don't... really care, or anything." Gareth's eyes averted eye contact for a moment, why was he spending so much time on such a minor comment?

"We're not on a ship anymore Naida." As much as he wanted to be, Gareth didn't admit that however. "Even if I want to spend time with you, I can't." He could, he just had to choose, did he want to overlook the entire stormlands for his love, or did he want to whisk away without responsibilities. It was a hard choice. "It'll be fixed soon, once my father returns." Gareth replied, he hoped. He could not stay in this wretched castle forever. "We'll head out, I'll take you to the Reach, to Dorne."

Gareth's fingers brushed against Naida's lower lip, the ghost of a smile formed on his face, before she left, he watched her form go, her hips swaying. He fought away distracting thoughts, heading back inside the castle. Preparing dinner was simple, he simply informed a servant to prepare dinner for them in his quarters. "And I want mulled wine, spiced, piping hot." Gareth finished his commands.

Gareth leeaned against the side of the castle, straining the water from his cotton shirt. Worries creeped against his mind, how long until father asked him to marry. How much longer could he have Naida by his side? Perhaps it would be better to sail away, take a large sack of gold coin, travel to Braavos, or Lys, and just live the rest of their lives away.

He watched his homeland, a stormy, wretched mess of rock and grass, infertile plains that required them to battle in order to survive. What little they could gain in fruits and forage, often sweeped by rain and thunder. The Stormlands was not a pleasant place to live for long periods of time. And he compared it to the many cultures and places he travelled with Naida by his side, and the distant dream of a home life, with purple eyed, dark skinned sons and daughters, swept away by the tides of politics. Anger grew inside him, before he released it by thumping his fist against the stone wall.

His return to the bedroom was a much more pleasant occurrence from his worries. Gareth's first instinct was to toss his wet shirt away, removing his outer leathers, his necklace, and tossing them a heap onto the floor. He was still soaking wet, but the fireside of his quarters and the gentle steam from his bathroom removed much of the cold from his body, Naida having been busy at work. As he entered his bathroom, he was greeted with the most pleasant sight he could find, Naida's body, plump but nubile, gently devoid of the garments that soaked her to the bone. He would never tire of the sight.

Gareth moved behind her, his hands gently wrapping around her shoulders, his form indicateed by the shadow illuminated by th wax chandelier. His hands slid down her form, helping her remove the rest of her clothes, revealing what scant clothing did not over the while, peeling the soft silk and linen that barely covered her nude form away. A rush of blood moved towards Gareth's head, "Help me with my trousers." He said, and as she slipped him out of the remaining article overing him, he pulled her towards him, lifting her upwards to kiss her. His lips pursed against hers, closing his eyes as he breatheed in her scent, mixed with the rain and sea air, then dropped her into the bath tub, the deep, hot bath water cushioning her fall.

Gareth cackled, before diving in after. Hot, searingly warm water covered his massive frame, warming him to the bone, as if melting his stresses away. He breathed in the deep steam, before seating himself to the side, pulling his bed slave to him. "Perfect." He said, staring into her eyes, she knew his desired temperature. He had forgotten how much he had missed this, as he gently embraced Naida, wrapping his arms around her waist, a hand idly travelling to cup her breast and play with her nipple.

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:21 PM
QUOTE.  

NOTES: <3

She had never outwardly expressed it but anyone with half a brain comprehended that she loved Gareth Baratheon. There was no other reason the Lyseni woman would have tethered herself to him while traversing Essos and beyond for four years. The adoration she possessed for the Baratheon prince was expressed in other manners: the way she never failed to bring a smile onto his taciturn face, her unyielding concern for his well being, and her eagerness to partake in whatever suggestion he proposed to her. Naida couldn’t have fathom a future without the brooding man as her focal point; a life of contentment with children who were the ideal combination of the pair and an endless amount of memories to recall and smile wistfully over.

While she may have not been born into the entitled lineage of a Westerosi noble, the bedslave was well informed of their culture. She had spent countless evenings by the candlelight, her inquiries a lulling melody as she obtained whatever information Gareth provided and filed it into her repository. Experience and direction interactions did not support the amethyst haired woman but a bitter fact still presented itself to her in unsettling clarity: a marriage arranged between the two would never be tolerated. Her farce of being Lyseni nobility had granted her access to Storm’s End but his marriage would be conducted with the interest of the Stormlands in mind, not based upon who his heart screamed out to lay beside as each day drew to an end.

Her thoughts would have consumed her wholly if Gareth hadn’t entered the washroom before an implacable sensation of dread formed in her stomach. She released a sigh of alleviation when his hands wrapped around her shoulders. “Gareth,” Naida breathed out his name appreciatively. Her garments were removed with haste, her copper physique revealed to him before she began to occupy herself with assisting the prince in stripping too. “Of course, love. I’m an expert in the art of garment removal,” she jested in a hushed tone, artfully loosening and removing the trousers in a single, fluid motion. Her hands clung to him when he lifted her hair, suspended in the air with their lips earnestly pressed to the others. She had not anticipated him to fling her into the tub with such haste, a gleeful cry ringing through the room as she collided with the scalding water.

“This is your idea of ‘perfect?’ You must quite like tossing me around then,” Naida taunted him gently, laughter gleaming in her eyes. Pulled to the edge of the basin, her arms slinked over Gareth’s shoulders to keep herself anchored against his form. Face buried into the crook of his neck, she let out a sharp rasp of a breath when his hand made its way to the hardened flower of her nipple. His touch was heaven, even if the Lyseni wasn’t the slightest bit pious. Absently, she pressed her lips delicately to the curve of his neck before her eyes widened in realization. “Gareth, we’ve been so engrossed with all of this settling in business that I completely overlooked the date. It’s my...oh, what do you Westori call it? Nameday.

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 03:28 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

NAIDA SAND

"Naida," Gareth gently replied in response to her greeting, "And other things, I imagine." He replied coyly, Naida was the only lover in an entire lyseni bedroom that captured his heart, after all, she was not unskilled.

"Sometimes, I quite enjoy controlling your body." Gareth replied. He did not deny that he liked taking control of her, he knew Naida's limits, and he knew she would do anything to make him happy. He only hoped that she understood that too, even if he had never vocalized it. Gareth's body heated up nicely in the drawn bath, as he sunk his head underwater to warm his face fully, before rising to embrace Naida into his arms.

As Gareth fondled her gently, he felt the base of his neck be touched but lips. His own pressed towards her forehead in the process. "Oh," Gareth spoke, eyes averting slightly, he had forgotten. He had never been too good at such things, remembering parties, remembering names, remembering namedays, he wasn't good at them. But Naida's nameday, at least, he should havee been able to remember. "We'll need to celebrate that then." Gareth replied, looking towards her.

"Let's go to Dorne, we can spend a week there and look around Sunspear, how does that sound?" Gareth spoke. Taking a bar of soap, he lathered his hands togethere and began to lather around her neck. His hands firmly pressing down against her shoulders and neck, gently massaging her.

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 04:39 PM
QUOTE.  

She released a soft sigh of contentment, the sensation of his lips pressed to her forehead endlessly soothing. It only took a single subtle action for Nadia to become entirely enchanted by Garrett’s presence. He didn’t actually have to make contact with her; she had watched him in silence for hours on end when he was scrawling away to compose the tome reflecting their travels. Her head raised slightly. It hadn’t been her intention to bring chagrin onto her paramour for the neglected name day. When he averted his gaze, the Lysene’s hand raised from the water to place itself beneath his chin. Gently, she directed Gareth’s stare back onto herself.

“My deepest apologies Gareth. I did not mean to mention my nameday as a way to illicit embarrassment. It’s my own nameday and I completely overlooked it,” the bedslave remarked to him. A faint flush could be detected under the copper hue of her cheeks but she leaned forward to tenderly place a kiss onto the Baratheon prince’s chin. It was then she pulled back to insistently shake her head, the crimson painted on her cheek intensifying. “Celebrate? No, that should be the least of your worries! You have plenty more imperative duties to tend to. I’m only twenty; it’s not an important age.”

Nadia couldn’t keep a surge of eagerness from spreading throughout herself at the mention of Dorne and the grand castle located within the indomitable desert. Before she could offer him a response, her eyes fluttered close to further revel in the feeling of the tension releasing from her neck and shoulders. Realizing the selfishness she was exhibiting, the woman took the bar into her own hands to create an extensive lather. She reached out with a minimal amount of motion, her palms pressing to Gareth’s chest before slowly traveling down his upper half. “Can you afford time to make a trip to Dorne? I’d love to, but I don’t want to take you away from your princely tasks.”

PM.
^
GARETH BARATHEON
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 04:14 AM
QUOTE.  

the

voyager

NAIDA SAND

"No, no, not at all." Gareth replied, he did not know how to make her less awkward. Perhaps that was partly because of his reaction. "I haven't been spending time with you, but I'll make up for it, somehow."

Gareth could probably spend a week in abroad and leave matters to the chamberlain, in all honesty the matters of the Stormlands should not be given to the second son to handle, especially one with less experience in affairs of state.

Still, part of the idea was spurred by the fact that he'd love to travel again with just the woman on his lap. As she kissed his chin, Gareth nippled against Naida's neck with his teeth, before leaning backward to feel Naida's touch, he had long missed it. Feeling the soap lather against his chest, Gareth leaned from side to side to allow her to lather against his upper body. As she spread the lather down towards his pectorals, Gareth replied to her answer.

"In all honesty, my time spent here is a constant drill session between the Maester teaching me the affairs I need to learn from years of neglect, and a menagerie of letters that need to be written to others in the name of my father. The Chamberlain mainly consults me on the matters and I read everything just to make sure."

There was also the talk of disapproval regarding his choice in companion. And the knowing glare of the Maester, but it was hidden for now. "Well, in any case, it should be fine." Gareth said. "Now... rinse us off will you? Let's get ourselves some dinner before we play. We don't want to be messy and ruin the bath." Even though that would be fun, that would defeat the purpose of the bath in the first place.

PM.EMAIL.  
^
NAIDA SAND
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:33 am
QUOTE.  

Her flush refused to subside; there were worries that far more outweighed finding himself in the presence of the bedslave turned paramour. She averted her gaze briefly, willing herself to breath in a calming breath before exhaling softly. “I’m sorry I ever mentioned it, my sweet. I don’t wish for you to feel as if it’s necessary to think of me, truly. My apologies for burdening you,” she prattled, displaying an immense amount of chagrin as Naida leaned forward and placed another loving kiss onto his chin.

Still, she was unable to deny the appeal of departing from Storm’s End and galavanting to another place where they would be alone. The mere idea of returning to the roots of the initial encounter was a satisfactory gift for the Lysene. As was the time she was being gifted currently to steal away with Gareth in his chambers until his princely tasks whisked him away once more. The farce of a noblewoman expelled a content sigh, paired with a shiver as his teeth nipped at the tender skin of her neck. She would yearn for his touch one she finally had to leave his chambers.

She pursed her lips as he informed her of the duties he was expected to fulfill as the secondborn of House Baratheon. Naida’s hands continued to work effortlessly, gliding over his chest and then making their way upwards to lather his shoulders. Her gaze caught his and the bedslave gave him a thoughtful nod, saying, “It sounds tedious. Have you ever fall asleep while penning letters?”

Then, he instructed her to wash them off, to which she gave him an obedient nod with a complacent smile. Delicately and efficiently, she rid them both of the suds covering their form. Once they were both fairly clean and no longer needed to submerge themselves in the water. Slowly, she stood and held out a hand to take hold of Gareth’s. “We should eat with haste then, I’m eager to make time for play,” Naida remarked, a devilish grin on her face as she exited the bath and urged him to join her.

PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

a resource community face in the crowd UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Avalon a Panfandom RP Yuri Roleplay Rise of the Believers DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay realm of the seven realm of the seven realm of the seven realm of the seven realm of the seven

welcome back,